The YMCA's Early Learning Readiness Program provides a stimulating classroom environment for children infant's-5years to play and learn while developing the physical, verbal, and social skills they'll need to start school ready to succeed. This program focuses on increasing the school readiness of young children in low-income families.In an informal setting with multiple play stations, adults will learn more about how children develop and how they can encourage learning and skill building at home.
- To Empower caregivers and parents of young children with the tools they need to help their children to achieves school readiness.
- To help caregivers understand the important role they play in their child's development and school success
- To provide children ages infant to 5 years old from low income communities an enriching learning environment
- Strengthen family and community bonds in class between the child and caregiver, between caregivers and between caregivers and facilitators.
For more information: Click Here!
TO REGISTER TO BECOME A VOLUNTEER, Click here!
- Child Development
- Child Care
- Literacy / Reading
- Math / Science Instruction
- Teaching / Instruction
- Reading / Writing
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Twice or once a week
- Live Scan and Fingerprint