Help hospital visitors select the perfect gift item to brighten someone’s day! As a Gift Shop Concierge you will work with customers to select items for sale that will help brighten the day of a patient. Our gift shop has many unique and fun items on display. In addition to lovely gift items, we also have useful and practical items to help someone cope with changing needs or brighten a bedside.
The volunteer will help select items, gift wrap (upon request), restock merchandise, and/or operate the register.
This is a great place to work, right in the center of the hospital - you will get to know lots of wonderful people and help make people happy.
- Schedule - we ask for a minimum of one 4-hour shift per week.
- Each shift worked is eligible for a free meal! (yum)
- Weekday and weekend hours are available.
- We can work with your schedule!!!
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours per week
- Hospital provides Flu Shot & TB test
- Library on Wheels - Book Cart...
- Food Service Helper
- Wheelchair Repair
- Golf Cart Driver
- Gift Shop Cashier
- Surgery - Waiting Room Greeter
- Keep the Office Running!
- Adult Volunteer
- Deli Helper
- Gift Selection Concierge &...
- Spiritual Care - Keep the Office...
- Meet & Greet – Lobby Desk
- Mother & Baby Gift Shop Assistant
- Java Angel - Coffee Station...
- Gift Shop - Cashier