Monitor Whales & Dolphins in South Africa with Budget Volunteering
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
3 people are interested
Much of your role will be to collect research material, including daily sightings of the various species of whales and dolphins, recurring visits and the migratory habits of the various whales and dolphins in the area. The fieldwork site is off the shores of Knysna and it's beautiful lagoon.
This Marine Research programme will expose you to all aspects of this exciting industry, from conservation and research to all other aspects of the day-to-day running, including
- marketing of the marine tours provided to visitors,
- liaising with clients,
- crewing and guiding on the boats,
- doing land to sea observations and whale spotting,
- assisting with community projects and
- educating the local children about the sea and lagoon.
We'll work with your schedule.
The Garden RouteKnysna, Western Cape 00000South Africa
- People 55+