Burn Survivors Throuhgout The World, Inc. (BSTTW) is an international 501 (c)(3) non profit organization. BSTTW is looking for an accountant who is willing to volunteer his/her services for one or more of the following:
- Yearly 990 Tax Return
- Grant Project Preparation
- Non Profit Organization review, financial and funding suggestions.
BSTTW is willing to talk with the volunteer and his/her company about being the accountant in the BSTTW projects and studies. The accounting company will not be paid for their services relating to the preparation of the funding proposal. The accounting company will be paid for work relating to the projects and studies after the funding/grants are received.
The accountant can also be a retired accountant or a student who is looking to do some internship work.
By volunteering with BSTTW you will be doing God's work, taking part with BSTTW to help rebulid the lives of people who suffer a burn injury and edcate the public about fire safety and helping a burn survivor reenter their community. As you are aware your donated services can be used as a tax deduction.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- <p>The accountant must have a CPA in the USA.</p>
- BSTTW Chinese Team
- Grant Writer
- BSTTW Newsletters
- Book Writer/Editor
- BSTTW Vietnamese Team
- BSTTW Fund Raising Opportunity
- Annual Report
- BSTTW Volunteers In India
- eBook Editing & Creation
- BSTTW Rebuilding Lives Project
- Translation: All Languages
- BSTTW Colorado Volunteers
- BSTTW Fund Raising Musical Concert
- BSTTW Texas Volunteers
- BSTTW Board of Directors
- Spanish Translator
- BSTTW Support Team