We are looking for volunteers who have experience to help us build a strong Public Relations and Marketing team!
We are looking for several volunteers, with one person who is willing to take the lead and help coordinate the team, be outgoing and ready to go! The lead volunteer should be willing/able to volunteer for up to 10 hours per week.
We are looking to address the following:
* Contact media organizations for potential publicity for RADAR.
* Provide business outreach for potential donations.
* Create/implement ideas for social media (get RADAR noticed), working in conjunction with our Facebook Coordinator and Twitter Coordinator.
* Work on our newsletter, RADAR Tails.
* Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
* Detail-oriented and organized.
* Willingness to take the initiative with ideas/concepts.
* Ability to work both independently and with others.
* Donate an average of 5 hours per week.
* Experience with public relations and marketing.
* Familiarity with Facebook, Twitter, Websites.
* Animal welfare / advocacy background.
We also ask that our volunteers respond in a timely manner to emails and other communication requests from RADAR co-founders and other volunteers.
If interested, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll respond to your inquiry as soon as possible (if you don't see our response within 48 hours in your Inbox, please be sure to check your SPAM folder for our response)!
RADAR has helped 1,500 dogs over the last 5 years! Help us help more! Thank you!
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Animal Welfare
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Average of 5-10 hours per week.
- Experience with public relations and marketing.