Sitar Arts Center is looking for a skilled harpist to teach private lessons to students from families with low incomes in the Adams Morgan area.
This teacher would begin teaching during our Spring 2018 semester, which runs from January 22 - May 5, 2018 culminating in a Showcase performance the following week that features Sitar's group classes and private lessons.
Lessons are held once a week for 30 minutes each.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Clay Sculpture Instructor
- Digital Photography Instructor
- Zumba Dance Teacher
- Tap Dance Instructor
- African Dance or Capoeira...
- Pottery Visual Art Instructors
- Ballet - Teen/Adult Class...
- Mosaic Instructor
- Guitar Class Instructor
- Drama/Theatre Instructors
- Short Story Writing Instructor
- Harp Instructor
- African Dance and Drumming Class...
- Spoken Word Poetry Instructor
- Visual Arts Instructors...
- Piano Instructor
- Music Theory Class Instructor
- Guitar Instructor
- Drum Instructor
- 3D Art Class Teachers (ex...