Become A Pet Visitor Volunteer Servicing Delaware County, PA !
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereDelaware CountyDelaware County, PA 19008
Did you ever think how you could make a difference in someone's life? You can multiply the joy your pet brings to you by sharing them with our patients and families! Many ill patients have been pet owners but due to circumstances are no longer able to experience that special bond with a furry or 'not so furry' friend. Consider this emotionally rich opportunity and share your pet's unconditional love to one who is in need!
We are seeking dedicated volunteers and their pets to provide companionship and joy to our hospice patients and loved ones! Heartland Hospice of Chadds Ford serves patients in patient homes, assisted living facilities, nursing homes and hospitals.
Training is provided.
Please contact us today if interested in being a part of our team and bringing joy to our patients through the love of your pet.
Please Be Assured that I do answer ALL inquiries! IF you don't hear back from me, there is a glitch in the email system! PLEASE call my cell OR email me directly!
Debra Toole at email@example.com for more information.
DEBRA'S cell: 302-593-4649
- Patient Care
- Animal Therapy
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Fits into YOUR schedule
- Certification for dogs is required. Arrangements will be made through our program.
- Be A Hospice Companion Volunteer...
- Become a Pet Visitor Volunteer...
- A 'Vet to Vet' Companion for...
- A Medical Student Opportunity in...
- An Opportunity to Relax while...
- Become a Spiritual Care...
- A Dying Request - To Be With a...
- A Music Companion for Hospice...
- A Music Companion For Hospice...
- A Hospice VIGIL Volunteer for...
- Become A Pet Visitor Volunteer...
- A 'Vet to Vet' Volunteer for...