Seek out props, set dressings and other items needed for theatre! You are esssential, the Magic Maker!
You will have a positive impact on our performing arts company.
Solve mysteries about what prop is needed, or how to store a costume.
Your ability to spot items that are treasure to us, organize them and store them safely for use and re-use Creates the illusion!
Help store props and costumes neatly for future productions.
Bring materials to an event; replace in their box or however they are stored to preserve them,
and return them to storage afterwards.
As founder and General Director, I am not good at handling material goods.
When we have a school show you will select and organize props for the school shows, bring them, or give them to our team of singers, and afterwards retrieve and put back in box for storage.
When we have a theatre performance, you work with the director two months in advance (by email or in person) on the Props list. Bring what is needed to a rehearsal. Bring props to the theatre, set them up and arrange them back stage; When the show is over, pack up the props / materials carefully and put away for use the next time.
- Theater Arts
- Sales Marketing
- IT Strategy
- Exhibition Arts
- Inventory Management
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- varies 2 -4 hours a week, during production more.
- Very organized and detail oriented, reliable. Showing up is 90%
- Marketing Director/Manager for...
- Donor Relation Manager - Data...
- Event volunteer - Opera Fun
- Are you great at Planning Parties?
- Website Designer for Opera &...
- Be creative with your life-aim...
- Love to Hunt for Treasure? Be...
- Are you Passionate about...
- Opera Fundraising- FUN Raising
- Arts Administration Intern for...
- Sew you love to make costumes?
- Are you good at writing and...
- Volunteer Manager HR
- Fun Raising for Opera Events