Retail Experience with a Purpose!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
68 people are interested
VOLUNTEER JOB DESCRIPTION
Position: WEAVEWorks Donation Attendant/Clothing Sorter
Reports To: Thrift Store Supervisor
Hours: TBD. A minimum of one shift, one day per week from 2-4 hours.
Under the general supervision of the WEAVE Works Supervisor, the Donation Attendant accepts, sorts, organizes and prepares clothing for the sales floor. In this position, the ability to work both independently and as part of a team is essential.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.Retail Operations - Incoming Donations
- Sort clothing and wares and prepare items that are appropriate stock for the sales floor
- Ensure that outside and inside work areas are organized, clean and safe
- Process incoming donations, sort clothes and wares, price and take items to sales floor or place in appropriate recycling bins in accordance with WEAVEWorks store procedures
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
2401 Arden WaySacramento, CA 95825
- People Skills
- Retail / Sales
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours a week
- Visit www.weaveinc.org/volunteer for more information on how to get started.