If you are interested in above opportunity or any other opportunities, submit an online application the url is :
The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO- Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/ philanthropic organizations and offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborate with our clients -- the Non Profit Organizations -- to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in marketing, strategy, human resources/ organization, finance & IT.
We are looking for motivated and committed individuals to join our volunteer-driven Business Development Team.
BD Sr Associate Job Purpose: Identifies and helps to develop strategic relationships with partners or potential customers. Assists in the development of a strong pipeline of new customers and projects in accounts through direct or indirect customer contact and prospecting.
The BD Sr Associate is responsible for following functions:
- Conduct research in seeking business with potential NPO prospects & develop relationship with new NPO clients.
- Confirm Current Operations, understand key programs on identified prospects.
- Conduct follow-up calls, presentations and meetings with leads to explain more about CLASS and understand their organization's needs and potential fit with CLASS Offerings.
- Maintain CRM(Client Relationship Management) Database on the leads.
- Receive feedback & references from clients after the project is delivered.
- Reach out to past CLASS clients to gauge impact of CLASS's work and probe for potential follow up -on projects and/or referrals.
- Seeking repeat business by managing relationship with current & past clients.
- Representing CLASS at various Nonprofit Organizations related events.
Commitment Required :
Minimum 1 year
Meetings : 2 in person and 2 conference calls
Time : Minimum 5 hours [ excluding meeting time ]
Experience : Requires a bachelor's degree in business, finance or marketing with at least 5 years of experience in the field or a related area
Level: Sr Associate
- Experience with Salesforce or any CRM database.
- Experience with inside and/or field sales a plus.
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Good project management skills.
- Effectively communicate and make best use of interpersonal skills
- Work collaboratively and efficaciously as a team member.
- Leadership development opportunities
- Networking opportunities
- Satisfactory volunteering experience
If you are interested in above opportunity or any other opportunities, submit an online application form [ http://theclass.catsone.com/careers/ ] or just directly register with us [ http://theclass.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=register]. Once we receive your request - our recruitment team would contact you to set up an informational session with you.
- do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Director - Marketing Team
- Senior Associates - Talent...
- HR Manager - Application...
- Business Development Expert
- Associate Director - Talent...
- HR Director
- Business Development Senior...
- Director - HR Team
- Business Development Senior...
- Manager - Graphic Designing
- Business Consulting Service...
- Marketing Communications Manager
- Volunteer Facilitator
- Product Management Specialist
- Team Member for Financial...
- Practice Development Competency...
- Project Management...
- Event Planner
- Practice Development & Strategy...