Business Development Expert (sunnyvale)
If you are interested in above opportunity or any other opportunities, submit an online application t he url is :
The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO- Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/ philanthropic organizations and offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborate with our clients -- the Non Profit Organizations -- to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in marketing, strategy, human resources/ organization, finance & IT.
We are looking for motivated and committed individuals to join our volunteer-driven Business Development Team.
BD Expert Job Purpose: The successful Business Development Expert candidate must have Strong Project Management skills, inclusive of developing plan, aligning constituents to the plan, executing on plan within the BD Department and communication of results
The Business Development Expert is responsible for following functions:
- Managing and providing leadership to the Business Development team.
- Presiding over the meetings and agenda of the team.
- Acting as an sales ambassador for CLASS.
- Create and conduct proposal presentations to potential clients.
- Leading and tracking Business Development activities.
- Working closely with the Board Chair of the team to execute team's strategy.
- Seeking approvals on strategic issues on monthly basis and when required
- Assisting Board in strategic planning and in identifying annual strategic priorities.
- Tracking progress of Business Development activities and presenting reports to the
Planning and Development:
- Develop business plans and sales strategies that ensures attainment of organizational goals and targets.
- Encouraging leadership based culture.
- Reach out to CLASS clients to gauge impact of CLASS's work and probe for potential follow up -on projects and/or referrals.
- Seeking repeat business by managing relationship with current & past clients.
- Representing CLASS at various Nonprofit Organizations related events.
Coordination & Accountability:
- Ensuring appropriate communications and leveraging of resources within the team and with other teams.
- Ensuring that the strategies and goals in each function are coordinated.
- 8 years experience in Business Development.
- Experience with Salesforce or any CRM database.
- Experience with inside and/or field sales a plus.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Must attend weekly meeting on Tuesdays on a regular basis
Commitment Required :
Must be willing to commit 1 year
Meetings : 2 in person and 2 conference calls
Time : Minimum 5 hours [ excluding meeting time ]
- Leadership development opportunities
- Networking opportunities
- Satisfactory volunteering experience
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Training and Development Lead
- Director - Marketing Team
- Web Designers
- Senior Associates - Talent...
- HR Manager - Application...
- Associate Director - Talent...
- HR Director
- Business Development Senior...
- Director - HR Team
- Business Development Senior...
- Manager - Graphic Designing
- Learning Management System (LMS)...
- Project Manager
- Business Development Team Lead
- Business Consulting Service...
- Marketing Communications Manager
- Curriculum Developer
- Product Management Specialist
- Practice Development Competency...