Elementary Outreach Program Assistant
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
69 people are interested
Girls Incorporated of Orange County is a non-profit agency serving girls ages 5-18. All programs are delivered with a youth development approach, which addresses the comprehensive needs of girls and their families and encompasses areas such as pregnancy prevention, healthy body image and self-esteem, academic achievement, participation in sports, substance abuse prevention, economic literacy, and excellence in math, science and technology.
As an Elementary Outreach Program Assistant you will:
- Assist in the facilitation of national and local Girls Inc. programs
- Build positive and nurturing relationships with program participants
- Provide overall supervision and safety for Elementary girls in grades 1-6th
- Assist in activities and workshops
- Assist in the cleanliness and maintenance of materials and classrooms
- Provide ongoing communication with Program and Volunteer Staff
Our girls need a mentor like you! Attend a volunteer orientation today for more information.
1815 Anaheim Ave.Costa Mesa, CA 92627
- Youth Services
- Child Care
- Math / Science Instruction
- Teaching / Instruction
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 1-3 hours a week for 12 weeks