Position Description: Volunteer ReStore Custodian
Hours: Flexible/On-Going/Weekly or Several times per Mo.
The Volunteer ReStore Custodian is responsible for improving and maintaining the general cleanliness of the store, including sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, and bathroom cleaning.
- Sweep and mop floors.
- Vacuum carpets.
- Wipe dust and dirt from shelving units, displays, or merchandise.
- Be alert for safety concerns and fixing them or bringing them to the appropriate person’s attention.
- Bathroom cleaning.
- Touch-up paint work.
- Small projects or repairs.
- Answer customer questions regarding products and home projects.
- Able to work independently and under supervision.
- Knowledge of home improvement materials helpful.
- Ability to project a friendly and positive image of Habitat for Humanity.
- Attention to detail and able to work with numbers.
- Computer capable for researching products online.
- Knowledge of Habitat for Humanity.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- weekly or 1 plus hours