The Volunteer Hoarding Coach works side-by-side to begin the process of organizing and de-cluttering to create safer homes. Receive excellent training and support from regulated professionals.
The Hoarding Support Coach volunteer helps by:
- Assisting clients to de-clutter and organize their living space.
- Assisting clients to let go and dispose of possessions.
- Assisting clients to establish realistic and client-driven goals for organization, maintenance, and safe living.
Volunteering occurs Monday- Saturday, in various neighbourhodds throughout Toronto.
- Mental Health
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours a week
- Attendance at monthly support meetings