Emergency and Pre-Op, Post-Op Care Centers
43 people are interested
Help ensure that the care staff provides to patients and guests is seamless. Volunteers in our Emergency Care Center and Pre-Op/Post-Op stock supplies, turn over patient rooms, assist upon patient discharge and occasionally are asked to sit with waiting children. If you have a passion for providing excellent customer service and care by offering support behind the scenes, then this opportunity is for you! This volunteer role is a great fit for individuals interested in health care careers, or any volunteer looking for an active volunteer position.
About Maple Grove Hospital
9875 Hospital Drive, Maple Grove, MN 55369, US
Our mission at Maple Grove Hospital is to inspire each other to give our patients and their families compassionate, remarkable care.
Since December, 2009, Maple Grove Hospital has been a leader in providing exceptional, compassionate care for individuals in the northwest metro area. Already an award winning hospital, we are an innovative new source for care that offers so much more than you expect.
We believe exceptional care lives in the details.
- It’s about what patients need and how we respond--to everything from how relaxed patients are to whether patients are getting the information they need to make informed choices.
- It recognizes that little things, like the fact that less noise and intrusion mean greater comfort and a greater ability to heal.
- It empowers patients to be here on their own terms, making choices tailored to their unique needs.
- It’s a setting that’s both high-tech and high-touch, leading-edge and community-based.
We'll work with your schedule.
9875 Hospital DriveMaple Grove, MN 55369
- Customer Service
- Critical Thinking
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3-4 hour shifts, weekly
- Documentation of immunizations.