26 people are interested
You will have the opportunity to provide soothing musical entertainment by playing the piano in the main hospital lobby, or the instrument of your expertise. In this volunteer role you will be asked to create a warm, welcoming environment for patients, guests, visitors, and staff in our main lobby. You may be the first or last impression of Maple Grove Hospital to our community members!
About Maple Grove Hospital
9875 Hospital Drive, Maple Grove, MN 55369, US
Our mission at Maple Grove Hospital is to inspire each other to give our patients and their families compassionate, remarkable care.
Since December, 2009, Maple Grove Hospital has been a leader in providing exceptional, compassionate care for individuals in the northwest metro area. Already an award winning hospital, we are an innovative new source for care that offers so much more than you expect.
We believe exceptional care lives in the details.
- It’s about what patients need and how we respond--to everything from how relaxed patients are to whether patients are getting the information they need to make informed choices.
- It recognizes that little things, like the fact that less noise and intrusion mean greater comfort and a greater ability to heal.
- It empowers patients to be here on their own terms, making choices tailored to their unique needs.
- It’s a setting that’s both high-tech and high-touch, leading-edge and community-based.
We'll work with your schedule.
9875 Hospital DriveMaple Grove, MN 55369
- Music Therapy
- Customer Service
- Music Arts
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hour shifts, per week
- Documentation of immunizations.