Hospice Volunteers are a group of dedicated members of the community who share their time, talents and compassion to support patients, families, and the staff of Faith Presbyterian Hospice. Volunteers will provide one on one time with patients, assisting with socialization, companionship, bereavement, running errands, offering respite, as well as providing support through their grief and loss. You will faciliate in bringing your own individual talents of music, art, pets or other accepted therapies to our patients and their families. We encourage volunteers to assist us in the office with many administrative duties. For more information, please contact the Volunteer Coordinator at Faith Presbyterian Hospice.
- Patient Care
- People Skills
- Elder care
- Hospice Care
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- TB Testing and Drug Testing
- Mesquite Caregiver Relief...
- Carrollton Patient Companion
- Duncanville Caregiver Relief...
- Highland Village Patient...
- Trophy Club Patient Companion...
- Southlake Patient Companion...
- Reception Volunteer
- Hebron Patient Companion Volunteer
- Cockrell Hill Patient Companion...
- Little Elm Patient Companion...
- Aubrey Patient Companion Volunteer
- Argyle Patient Companion Volunteer
- Wilmer Patient Companion Volunteer
- Westlake Patient Companion...
- South Oak Cliff Patient Companion
- Park Cities - Dallas Patient...
- Pet Therapists
- 11th Hour Volunteers
- Highland Park Patient Companion...
- Mesquite Patient Companion...