Volunteer from home, Foster parents needed for our pets!
16 people are interested
We have many needs for our foster program!
- Adult cats or dogs needing temporary respite until their quarantine hold is up and they are cleared to be put into our adoptable population, or until they are scheduled to be spayed.
- Adult dogs who need a break from shelter life (several weeks to months).
- Puppies and kittens needing a few weeks in a home until they are big enough for their spay/neuter surgery. (this could range from one to eight weeks).
Fostering is FREE. We provide ALL food, crates and supplies. These pets will be less stressed in a home (and therefore healthier!) than growing up here in a kennel. We can save more lives with YOUR help!
We'll work with your schedule.
4205 NW 6th St.(actually at your home!)GAINESVILLE, FL 32609
- Animal Therapy
- Animal Care / Handling
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- 3-5 hours direct care a day, in your home
- Pet Friendly housing, landlord approval, provide a safe environment for them