Help keep our boutique department organized and customer friendly. Sort and clean donations, stock shelves & racks, assist customers, work alongside other volunteers & staff. ReTails supports the work of the Humane Society for Southwest Washington.
- Engages customers in friendly conversation, suggesting promotions and clothing selections
- Answers customer questions regarding promotions and location of items on sales floor
- Assists customers with selection of jewelry from cases; holds selected merchandise at register
- Offers complimentary accessories to customers based on selected items
- Remerchandises mannequins due to sell through or new arrivals
- Organizes fixtures and merchandise to maintain visual standards
- Assists with fitting room according to policies
- Notifies immediate supervisor of any issues or concerns
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 6 months
- Minimum of 2 hours per week for 6 months
- Ebay Resale Coordination
- ReTails Thrift Store Books &...
- Vet Clinic Surgery Assistant
- Cat Enrichment @ Petco Hazel Dell
- Christmas at ReTails
- Cat Care Assistant
- ReTails Thrift Store - Boutique
- Knitties for Kitties
- ReTails Thrift Store Clothing...
- Dog Walking Volunteer
- Animal Shelter Laundry
- Donations Assistant Humane Society
- Cat Enrichment @ Petco Jantzen...
- Vancouver Humane Society Auction