The museum is looking for a volunteer who has some experience with rare books to help out with the 1700s-1900s book collection. The books need to be cataloged, re-housed and put on display. This is a chance to work in a museum setting with a collection that dates back to the 1700s.
Volunteers are needed Tuesday through Friday.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Exhibit Preparators
- Web Designer
- IT Volunteer
- Docents: teach history!
- Blog Writer
- Rare Book Collection - Volunteer...
- Conservation/Curatorial Volunteers
- Public Relations Volunteer
- Grant Writer
- Work in a Museum - artifact...
- Graphic Designer
- Rose Garden Volunteers
- PastPerfect Database Volunteer
- Children Activity Volunteers
- Archival Photograph Volunteer
- Tour Guides to Give Tours to the...
- Cactus Garden Volunteers