Animal Care Assistants work directly with staff to ensure proper care and cleanliness of animal enclosures. Duties include feeding cats, cleaning litter boxes and bedding, spot cleaning as needed, and stocking supply areas. Volunteers also assist with the maintenance and general cleaning of floors, windows, doors and other surfaces in the cat adoptions ward. This is a very important position, and a great way to gain work experience in an animal shelter environment.
- Problem Solving
- People Skills
- Animal Care / Handling
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 6 months
- shifts from 730 am-930 am, all days
- Ebay Resale Coordination
- ReTails Thrift Store Books &...
- Vet Clinic Surgery Assistant
- Cat Enrichment @ Petco Hazel Dell
- Christmas at ReTails
- Cat Care Assistant
- ReTails Thrift Store - Boutique
- Knitties for Kitties
- ReTails Thrift Store Clothing...
- Dog Walking Volunteer
- Animal Shelter Laundry
- Donations Assistant Humane Society
- Cat Enrichment @ Petco Jantzen...
- Vancouver Humane Society Auction