Position Description: The position’s primary purpose is to support the Volunteer Dept. A Volunteer is needed to help set up 12 monthly concerts to be held at Ernestine Anderson Place in the Central District.
- Ability to work sensitively with diverse populations.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must pass a criminal background check (administered through LIHI).
- Good organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Enthusiasm for the mission of the Low Income Housing Institute.
Start Date: Position open until filled; requires a 12 month commitment.
Hours: 2-4 hours/week.
Primary Location: Main office and other sites.
Compensation: This is an paid volunteer position.
To Apply: Please fill out a volunteer application at https://lihi.org/get-involved/volunteer-application/
- Administrative Support
- Office Management
- Data Entry
- Reporting & Dashboards
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours/week
- Help our residents get healthy! ...
- Keep Our Seniors Healthy- Teach...
- Musicians & Bands
- Work with low-income seniors to...
- Community Concert Series...
- Volunteer Project Manager...
- Lead fun activities for kids and...
- Rescue food, prevent hunger, &...
- Special Event Committee Member...
- Homework Club Tutor
- SERVE A HOLIDAY MEAL