Position Description: The position’s primary purpose is to support the volunteer & suport services teams A volunteer is needed to help file, maintain client records, fax applications and perform general administrative duties.
- Ability to work sensitively with diverse populations.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must pass a criminal background check (administered through LIHI).
- Good organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Enthusiasm for the mission of the Low Income Housing Institute.
Start Date: Position open until filled; requires a 2-3 month commitment.
Hours: 2-4 hours/week (preferably on Mon and/or Wed between 9-5).
Primary Location: Main office and other sites.
Compensation: This is an unpaid volunteer position.
To Apply: Please fill out a volunteer application at https://lihi.org/get-involved/volunteer-application/
- Administrative Support
- Office Management
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours/week
- Administrative Help Needed!
- Looking for a Supportive...
- Administrative Interns or...
- University District: Serve your...
- Lead fun activities for kids and...
- Downtown: Serve your community...
- Homework Club Tutor
- Help our residents get healthy! ...
- Keep Our Seniors Healthy- Teach...
- Assist Homeless Encampment with...
- Work with LIHI residents to find...
- Keep Our Seniors Healthy-...
- Ballard Urban Rest Stop! Support...