Looking to gain valuable administrative assistant experience? Want to share the experience you already have with one of the largest nonprofits in San Diego? The Arc of San Diego needs you to help support its staff in providing services to children and adults with developmental Disabilities: Answer telephone and route calls to the proper party Assist staff in sending faxes and routes all incoming faxes to the proper person Maintain the operation of various office equipment including copy and fax machine Performs data entry, filing, and other clerical duties as assigned Performs other duties as assigned
- Office Reception
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Gain professional experience and...
- Dance Instructor
- Help neighbors with...
- Assist people with disabilities...
- Parent/Infant Classroom Assistant
- Recreation Aide Driver (Leisure...
- Recreation Aide (Leisure Express)
- Marketing Intern
- Recreation Lead
- Gain Professional Experience &...
- Art Instructor--Help give the...