Volunteers are needed to help improve the quality of life for Grace Hospice patients in the Walnut Hills area. If you have 1-2 hours per week to spend helping other people, please consider volunteering with Grace. We are in need of Volunteers to give companionship to elderly hospice patients in their homes. Training is provided.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 Hours per Week
- Mason Area Hospice Volunteer
- Do you quilt?
- Goshen Area Hospice Volunteer
- Bethel Area Hospice Volunteer
- Anderson Township Hospice...
- Mt Orab Hospice Volunteer
- Veterans in Hospice
- Have time to share during the...
- Eastgate Area Hospice Volunteer...
- Do you like visiting with Seniors?
- Hospice Volunteers Needed for Mt...
- Be a Hospice Volunteer
- West Chester Hospice Volunteer
- Milford Area Volunteer Needed
- Hospice Volunteer Sought in Sabina
- "Tuck In" Hospice Patients
- Walnut Hills Volunteer Needed...
- Blanchester Companionship...
- Monfort Heights Area Hospice...
- Scrapbooking for Hospice