Imagine you are 12-years-old and without a coat. And it is winter. Can you see yourself shivering in the cold? Imagine that your family visits a Salvation Army Coat Boutique and is assisted by a friendly volunteer who hands your parent a warm coat, just your size. Now imagine being the volunteer who collected, sorted, and helped distribute that coat. Can you see the delight and hope that giving that coat brings? Each year, thousands of children residing in the metro area - from infants to 17 year-olds - receive a warm coat for the winter through Coats for Kids. And you can be the one to help put the coat in their hands and a smile on their face.
Coat Boutique Set-Up Volunteer
Help set-up Coat Boutiques at distribution sites. Unload and hang coats on the racks. 2 - 15 people are needed at each site, depending on the location.
Date: Wednesday, October 28
Time: 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Visit our website to see all the Coats for Kids boutique locations and to sign up online. http://salvationarmynorth.org/community/twin-cities-metro/community-pages/volunteering-21/
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- One time, 2 hours
- Salvation Army - Virginia, MN
- Salvation Army - Fergus Falls, MN
- Salvation Army - Willmar, MN
- Salvation Army - Albert Lea, MN
- Salvation Army - Hibbing, MN
- Salvation Army - Austin, MN
- Salvation Army - Grand Forks, ND
- Breakfast Server
- Salvation Army - Minot, ND
- Coats for Kids Boutique Escort
- Salvation Army - Rochester, MN
- Food Service Kitchen Assistant
- Bell Ringer
- Salvation Army - Brainerd, MN
- Salvation Army - St. Cloud, MN
- Salvation Army - Mankato, MN
- Coats for Kids Boutique Set-up...
- Salvation Army - International...
- Salvation Army - Bismarck, ND
- Salvation Army - Jamestown, ND