Want to be a part of a fun and meaningful fundraising event? What if we add food tasting from local restaurants, sampling of great beers and wines, and a chance to bid on really great gift packages from many vendors in the area? If you are unable to attend as a guest but want to help make this event possible, you can sign up for various roles now. The minimum age for this event is 18 years old. The event will take place at STACY C. SHERWOOD COMMUNITY CENTER on October 7th, 2017.
Many bright and energetic people are needed throughout the day to make this event a true success this year. SIGN UP is now available for volunteers. We look forward to having you join us for this incredibly exciting event!
You must attend the volunteer training on September 23rd from 12-2 pm. No volunteer orientation needed.
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Boys or Girls Club Volunteer
- Front Desk Volunteers (Fairfax)
- Volunteer Photographer
- Hypothermia Shelter Volunteers
- Translation Services Volunteer
- Lead an exercise group for women...
- Zumba Instructor
- Help children in Centreville,...
- Holiday Children's Gift Exchange...
- ESL Instructor Volunteer
- Pantry Volunteer at Family Program
- Tutor a child in Math, Science,...
- Have you had your Wheaties...
- Make a difference in the lives...
- Be an inspiring mentor!
- Van Maintenance Volunteers
- Volunteer Services Internship
- Front Desk Volunteer - Alexandria
- Fundraising Event Staff
- Community Development Intern