Imagine you are 12-years-old and without a coat. And it is winter. Can you see yourself shivering in the cold? Now imagine that your family visits a Salvation Army Coat Boutique and is assisted by a friendly volunteer who hands your parent a warm coat, just your size. Now imagine being the volunteer who collected, sorted, and helped distribute that coat. Can you see the delight and hope that giving that coat brings? Each year, thousands of children residing in the metro area - from infants to 17 year-olds - receive a warm coat for the winter through Coats for Kids. And you can be the one to help put the coat in their hands and a smile on their face.
Coats for Kids Sorter
Help sort coats by size and gender. You may need to help unload coats off of the truck or van. All coats must be counted after sorting, and then boxed up. Some lifting and bending is involved and you will be on your feet most of the time. Minimum age for volunteers should be at least 14 years old.
Dates: October 4, 10, 17, 21
Time: 9:00a.m.-12:00p.m., 1:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m.
Location: Northern Division Headquarters, 2445 Prior Ave., Roseville
Register online at SalvationArmyNorth.org or contact Jennie at 651-746-3426 or email@example.com
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 14
- 3 hours
- Salvation Army - Virginia, MN
- Salvation Army - Fergus Falls, MN
- Salvation Army - Willmar, MN
- Salvation Army - Albert Lea, MN
- Salvation Army - Hibbing, MN
- Salvation Army - Austin, MN
- Salvation Army - Grand Forks, ND
- Breakfast Server
- Salvation Army - Minot, ND
- Coats for Kids Boutique Escort
- Salvation Army - Rochester, MN
- Food Service Kitchen Assistant
- Bell Ringer
- Salvation Army - Brainerd, MN
- Salvation Army - St. Cloud, MN
- Salvation Army - Mankato, MN
- Coats for Kids Boutique Set-up...
- Salvation Army - International...
- Salvation Army - Bismarck, ND
- Salvation Army - Jamestown, ND