We are looking for individuals who would be willing to volunteer for 3-4 hours to help us bake, serve during the tea or with clean-up afterwards. I have listed the specifics of each volunteer position below.
The remaining 2016 High Teas are
- September 24th
- October 29th
- December 9th, 10th, 11th, 16th, 17th & 18th
- Volunteer at one or all!
- Servers: The individual would help set the tables for the Tea, serve tea and food to the guests during the tea, and would help clear the tables once the tea was finished. Dress - The individual would need to wear a white shirt and black pants or long skirt. Time - Servers would need to be at Shelton McMurphy Johnson House at 12:30pm and would work until 3:30pm.
- Clean-up Volunteers: The individual would help wash, dry and put away dishes, help clear tables, take out garbage and recycling, and help put away chairs and tables. Dress - clothes appropriate for working in a kitchen. Time - Clean-up volunteers would need to be at Shelton McMurphy Johnson house at 2:30pm and would work until 4:30pm
- Cooking / Catering
- Food & Beverage Services
- Event Planning / Management
- Food Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Servers should have Food Handler Cards