- Recruit, select, screen, orient, and train Young Mothers Inc volunteers.
- Process background screening for volunteers.
- Assign, supervise and evaluate program volunteers and/or assist supervisory staff in this task.
- Plan and facilitate meetings for clients and volunteers and coordinate activities.
- Coordinate special activities or projects (i.e. Wendy's collection boxes, volunteer recognition, etc.).
-Develop and prepare educational materials for volunteer training and volunteer newsletter.
- Represent Young Mothers Inc (YM Inc) and promote programs through outreach activities
and networking; solicit donations.
-Respond to questions and calls concerning volunteer opportunities with Young Mother Inc.
- Facilitate meetings with community groups to discuss possible activities and sponsoring for
Young Mothers Inc
- Maintain files and records as required by program; maintain program statistics and prepare
- May assist Development Department with special events.
- Participate in the quality improvement process
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 20
- 3 to 4 hours a day
- excellent communication skills
- Fashion Make Up Interns Needed
- Marketing Director Needed ASAP
- Intern your way to Your Dream Job
- Volunteer Opportunity: Blogger...
- Fashion Model Interns Needed
- Fashion Photographer Intern...
- Fashion Design Intern Needed
- Fashion Design Project Needs...
- Healthy Eating Workshop Needs...
- Fashion Social Media Coordinator...
- Mobile App Designer Volunteer...
- Nonprofit Grant Writer Volunteer
- Fashion Design Internship Virtual
- Social Media Coordinator for...
- Event Planner needed asap!
- Social Media Intern
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Website Design Manager
- Career Workshop Needs...
- Business Outreach Coordinator