Heart-to-Heart is a young and growing independent nonprofit that relies heavily on volunteers. We have grown to the size where we now are looking for an energetic, friendly and well-organized peron to assist with coordination of volunteers at Heart-to-Heart.
The Volunteer Coordinator will be responsible;
- Communicating with volunteers
- Getting volunteers through the volunteer process
- Confirming all volunteer paperwork is up to date
- Assisting in the recruitment and training of volunteers
- Demonstrating appreciation of our volunteers and their good work.
The Volunteer Coordinator's position requires some time at our offices, but includes duties that can be performed at home should the Coordinator choose to do so.
To get a better understanding of Heart-to-Heart watch this short video- https://youtu.be/xYYw3e8Fkbc
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 10-12 hours a week
- Half of the hours required would need to be done in the office.