The Community Service Committee is responsible for planning and carrying out community service events that engage youth, community, parents and businesses. The Community Service Committee works on developing projects where volunteers help serve their community.
Our current events are:
1. Beautification Days (monthly)
2. Gift of Giving (annually)
3. Community Health Fair (annually)
4. Kids Day (annually)
- Strategic Planning
- Capacity Planning
- Youth Services
- Project Management
- Program Management
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Meet once monthly
- Communicate with Staff regularly
- Fundraising and Development...
- Communications Committee Member
- Community Service Co-Chair
- Program Assistant
- Mentors for High School Students
- Programs Committee Member
- Community Service Committee...
- Experienced Event Planner for...
- Program Planner
- Communications Co-Chair
- Event Planning Volunteer
- Communications Assistant
- Health Fair Planning Commitee
- Donor Relations Coordinator
- Event Planning for 15 year...
- Volunteers for Wine Tasting Event
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Event Planning for Fitness Game...
- Social and Special Events...