If the answer is "YES", you are one step closer to feeling the personal satisfaction of enriching the life of a hospice patient and their loved ones. Comfort Hospice is currently seeking volunteers in Dallas and surrounding area to brighten the day of our patients. Any time commitment big or small is appreciated and can fit into most busy life styles. We invite you to join out amazing team! For application and program information, please contact Derrick at 972-871-0100 or email@example.com.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Once a week or once every two weeks
- Direct 10 hour training/Admin 2 hour training
- Give Hospice a try
- Would you like to give back to...
- Hospice NEEDS YOU!
- Is volunteering your passion?
- Do you need volunteer hours for...
- Are you an office person?
- Looking for a way to give back?
- Senior Citizens Needed Today
- Do you have a Big Heart, A Soft...
- "Tuck-In" our hospice patients
- College Student...WE WANT YOU!
- DO YOU HAVE A HEART OF A...
- Seniors...We NEED YOU!!
- If you want to volunteer but not...
- Comfort Hospice is seeking...