Help with filing Medicare appeals in Reno, NV! Become a volunteer with Nevada SHIP!
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereAccess to Healthcare Network4001 S. Virginia Street, Suite FReno, NV 89502
Can you image how you would feel if your Medicare claim was denied? You can serve Medicare beneficiaries by volunteering with the Nevada State Health Insurance Assistance Program. We needs people in the Reno, NV area who can assist Medicare Beneficiares file claim appeals. Specifically, you will provide counseling and advocacy services related to filing appeals of claim denials. Responsibilities include:
- Explaining the Medicare appeals process to Medicare Beneficiaries
- Gathering the facts and compiling information regarding the situation
- Compiling the necessary paperwork to file an appeal
- Assisting the beneficiary through the necessary steps, if needed
- Following up on cases, as needed
- Entering casework data on all client contacts and submitting timely monthly reports to program staff
We will train you on Medicare and the appeals process.
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- Basic Computer Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 5 hours per week
- Got Time? Got Heart? Volunteer...
- Looking for Super People to...
- Lend a helping hand to Medicare...
- Do you like making presentations?
- Got Time to Give Back. Help...
- Usted puede ayudar a las...
- Protect - Detect - Report......
- Help with filing Medicare...
- Looking for Life Impacting...
- Advocate for older adults!
- Looking for service that impacts...
- Help prevent Medicare Fraud!
- Volunteer as an Outreach...
- Older Adults living in long-term...
- Assist Seniors with Medicare...
- Medicare Benefits Specialist