We are looking for new SCT volunteers to help us with our blog content, social media efforts, corporate outreach, as well as general toy collection and event logistics.
Volunteers should have a minimum of 3 hours per week to contribute during the hours of 9am-5pm ET (flexible within those hours). Volunteers must have a professional background and be passionate about helping children and the environment. This is a great opportunity for Moms looking to reconnect and give back!!
By volunteering with SCT, you will have the opportunity to be a vital part of an award-winning organization that is connected to LinkedIn for Good Volunteering. Your dedication will allow SCT to expand our reach and help more children around the country.
- Writing various types of articles on a wide range of topics dovetailing with the SCT mission for our blog
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts
- Research and outreach to prospective partners and other stakeholders through LinkedIn, email, and phone
- Curate relevant content for social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) to reach SCT’s target audience(s)
- Assist Operations Manager with toy collection logistics and events
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3 years of experience in a professional setting
- Non-profit experience a plus
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our organization’s various types of content
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently
- Exceptional communications skills, written and verbal
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 3+ hours per week between the hours of 9am-5pm ET
- professional background