Matt is a 35 year old man with a mild developmental disability. He lives in a supervised apartment in Butler, NJ and would benefit from a friendship with with a person that would help him feel that he matters to someone as a family member would. He loves to talk about current events and sports, likes to go out to community events of any kind and is friendly and upbeat. He works a few hours a week in Shop Rite but other than this he has limited outside activities since he needs assistance making his way in the world. A weekly phone call from a volunteer would even be enough to put a smile on his face!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- You make the schedule.
- Do you like scrap-booking and...
- And what do YOU like to do?
- Pet Therapy / Comfort Animals
- Sebastian LOVES ice hockey and...
- Can you Make Reading and Writing...
- Do you like to browse the dollar...
- Friendship will go a long way!
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
- Fight for the Right" Club -...
- Do you Like to Bowl, go to...
- Perfect for daytime volunteering!