Athletes For Kids aims to develop advocates within our community for kids of all abilities which begins with our program participants and volunteers! We want you to join us on a variety of projects including writing, online research, media relations, and social media outreach. Gain practical, real-world experience or leverage your existing professional skills developing marketing partnerships, managing social media platforms, and publishing our e-newsletter. The ideal candidate is ready to support the Athletes for Kids mission and get the word out about making our community a place to celebrate all kids!
- Lead our Community Outreach program by emailing, making phone calls and sending materials to Seattle community organizations to increase community awareness about Athletes For Kids
- Manage our social media platforms including Facebook and LinkedIn
- Promote upcoming Athletes For Kids events
- Research and market to target Seattle based celebrities who support special needs or athletics
- Draft content for online communications including newsletter and social media posts
Your new, fresh ideas are welcome! Professional or academic experience in Marketing or Communications is desired. This is a flexible, project based role that can be tackled in our offices in Sammamish or off-site.
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Public Relations
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Complete a volunteer application