Youth Program Volunteer in San Diego (Meadowbrook)
59 people are interested
Project Access offers a variety of activities to enrich the lives of children living in affordable housing.
If you have just ONE DAY or ONE HOUR A WEEK to share you can help provide READING CLUBS, ARTS & CRAFTS, COMPUTER CLASSES, CHARACTER EDUCATION & many more activities that help children develop self-confidence and a love of learning!
Responsibilities can include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist with the planning and implementation of programs, including After-School, teen, senior, adult, and health programs, etc.
- Assist the Service Coordinator in the creation, planning and execution of community-building events.
- Assist with the instruction of onsite classes, programs, and other services.
- Maintain attendance records for programs, services, and events
- Attend and participate in team meetings.
- Serve as a role model to adults and youth of the community.
We'll work with your schedule.
7844 Paradise Valley RoadSan Diego, CA 92139
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14