The Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program at LifeBRidge Community Services provides tax preparation services to individuals with low to moderate incomes, persons with disabilities and those for whom English is a second language.
We are actively recruiting for the volunteer position of Greeter. Volunteer responsibilities include screening customers requesting tax assistance and ensuring the customer has the necessary information to complete the return.
Volunteers are required to commit to a minimum of 4 to 6 hours per week, in the evening, from November through April 15.
- ETC / Tax Assistance
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Commit to 4 to 6 hours per week in the evenings.
- Small Business Development Mentor
- Administrative Assistant - Deaf...
- Volunteer - Community Closet
- Tutors Needed
- Food Distribution Volunteer -...
- Volunteer - Community Closet...
- VITA Greeter
- Volunteer ? Personal Financial...
- Workgroup Leader
- Group and Corporate Volunteer...
- Volunteer? Appointment Assistant
- VITA Tax Preparer
- DATA ENTRY
- Group Volunteer Liaison
- Food Service Enterprise Hostess