Volunteer Immigration Attorney
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where31-09 Newtown AvenueSuite 411Astoria, NY 11102
The Center for the Integration & Advancement of New Americans (CIANA) is a social services organization that works to integrate new immigrants from South Asia, the Middle East, and North Africa into American society, help them adjust to American life and culture, and assist in their economic and social advancement.
We are looking for Volunteer Immigration Attorneys to:
- facilitate Pathway To US Workshop at Queens Library Centers 1 hour per week throughout Queens
- provide on-site pro bono assistance to clients
Facilitators will provide clients with information and instructions for N-400 Application. Address questions and offer filing instructions.
On-site attorneys will assist with changes of status, petitions for family members, DACA renewal, and N-400 applications. Those with experience can provide more extensive consultations on asylum, deportation, etc. There is a stipend available for this position.
Facilitatators must participate in a minimum of 2 Saturday workshops per month, though the month-long series of workshops is preferred.
On-site volunteers must give at least 4 hours per week.
Must be a licensed immigration attorney
For More Information
To apply, email: email@example.com
- Legal (General)
- Law Enforcement
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- min. 2 Saturdays per month, or 4 hours in-office
- Case Management Associate
- Volunteer Civics Instructor
- Fundraiser / Donor Relation...
- Volunteer Immigration Attorney
- Arabic speaking volunteer
- Volunteers Management Coordinator
- Community Outreach Volunteer
- Social Media Coordinator
- Civics Instructor
- Grant Writers
- Volunteer Executive Assistant
- Elementary School After-School...
- Adult Classes Assistant