Like people? Enjoy reaching out to community organizations? Feel comfortable arranging presentations and talking about the mission of the organization you represent? We need you!
Heart-to-Heart is looking for a few volunteers to connect Heart-to-Heart to faith-based groups, social clubs, and community organizations throughout the Phladelphia and South Jersey regions.
These volunteers will serve as bridge-builders, helping us arrange meetings and schedule small events at which we may bring the message about our mission to prospective volunteers and supporters.
- Create an outreach packet with the supervision of Heart-to-Heart staff
- Create a targeted map assesment of local groups, organizations, clubs etc. who should recieve an outreach packet.
- Followup with groups to answer questions and arrange meetings or "Introduction Information Sessions," for their network.
- Once contact has been achieved, become the point person for group, organization, club, etc. for future events, information sessions, classes, etc.
- SWOT / GAP Analysis
- Strategic Planning
- People Skills
- Market Research
- Community Outreach
- Business Planning
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Orientation or Training
- 6 hours a week
- Able to come to the office 3 of the hours