What is hospice? Who are hospice patients? Why do they need volunteers? What can I do to help? Give us a call! We would love to answer any questions you have as well as find out about your special skills!
At Crossroads Hospice, we are always looking for new ways to engage our patients and volunteers. Are you musical or crafty? Do you have the gift of gab? Do you have a knack for event planning? Let us know?
Our next training is Thursday, February 23rd.
Contact Sarah Cooley for more information.
- Exhibition Arts
- Event Design & Planning
- Elder care
- Music Arts
- Reading / Writing
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible, 3-4 hours per month.
- TB test and fingerprinting - will be provided
- Big Hearts, Big Paws, Big Smiles!
- Veterans Helping Veterans -...
- Companionship. Joy. Comfort.
- College Students! Need hours for...
- Do you have 45 minutes to spare?
- Are you a Veteran that can spend...
- Internship Opportunities!
- Veterans Helping Veterans
- Helping families remember their...
- Hey guys do you have time to for...
- Hang Out With Patients In Their...
- High School Students! Need...
- Curious about hospice...