What is hospice? Who are hospice patients? Why do they need volunteers? What can I do to help? Give us a call! We would love to answer any questions you have as well as find out about your special skills!
At Crossroads Hospice, we are always looking for new ways to engage our patients and volunteers. Are you musical or crafty? Do you have the gift of gab? Do you have a knack for event planning? Let us know?
Our next training is Wednesday, November 30th from 5:00-6:30pm.
Please contact Liz McCown for more details at (405) 632-9631 or email@example.com
- Event Design & Planning
- Elder care
- Music Arts
- Reading / Writing
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible, 3-4 hours per month.
- TB test and fingerprinting - will be provided
- Big Hearts, Big Paws, Big Smiles!
- Give the Gift of Art
- Veterans Helping Veterans -...
- Companionship. Joy. Comfort.
- Volunteers needed in Edmond!
- Volunteers needed in Chickasha!
- Volunteers needed in Midwest City!
- College Students! Need hours for...
- Volunteers needed in Mustang!
- Volunteers needed in Purcell!
- Do you have 45 minutes to spare?
- Now interviewing for Fall/Spring...
- Who doesn't love a good makeover?
- Volunteers needed in Yukon!
- Veterans Helping Veterans
- Helping families remember their...
- High School Students! Need...
- Curious about hospice...