Colorado Talking Book Library is looking for volunteers to coordinate publicity for all our programs and to increase our name recognition throughout Colorado. This may include posting to social media websites, writing press releases, and contacting various community-based media outlets (radio, community newspapers) and local community leaders. Creativity and enthusiasm for talking books a must!
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Public Relations
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Literacy / Reading
- Special Needs
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- materials developed must meet accessibility guidelines
- Keep Our Books Talking - join...
- Library Services - Cataloguer
- Pitch-In -Join the Denver...
- Make Us Sound Good - Be an Audio...
- Keep our Books Talking - join...
- Studio Volunteer
- Outreach Ambassador
- Library Assistant - Mailroom
- Help Us Stay Connected - Be Our...
- Help Us Get the Word Out - Join...
- Library Assistant - Technical...
- Help Us Restore Our Original...
- Make Books Come Alive- become an...
- Audiobook Duplication
- Talking Books To Go!