The Worldview Project is a San Diego based non-profit whose mission is to promote cross-cultural awareness, understanding, and appreciation through web-based resources, programs, publications, social networking and local events.
The WVP is looking for an outgoing and determined individual to write, call, and visit local organizations to discuss mutually beneficial promotional opportunities.
The ideal candidate will: work closely with our staff to optimize the impact of marketing strategies and promotional projects. We are also looking for someone with great interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication skills, someone who is detailed oriented and possess great organizational skills. Such qualities are a must!
Most of our work happens during normal business hours, with only occasional weekend or evening hours requested. Our minimum commitment for a volunteer is 6 hours per week and for an intern is 10 hours per week. We are looking for individuals who can make at least a 6-month commitment, regardless of whether you are interested in the volunteer or internship position.
Please visit our website at www.thewvp.org and our online magazine at www.parobs.org for more information about our organization and the work we do!
*** PLEASE DO NOT CALL OR WALK-IN UNANNOUNCED AT OUR OFFICE TO INQUIRE OR APPLY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY. PLEASE WRITE TO US IN THE COMMENT SECTION PROVIDED IN THIS APPLICATION OR EMAIL US AT email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org ***
When you write to us, we'd appreciate it if you tell us a little bit about your skills, experiences, interests, and anything else you might want to share, so that we may respond to your application more fully. If you do not hear back from us in one business week's time, then you may call our office at (858) 964-0709, but please contact us first by email at email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest with the Worldview Project! We look forward to receiving your application. Have a wonderful day.
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of 6-10 hours/week for at least 6 months.
- Must come to the office at least 2 days per week.
- Calendar Editor Volunteer/Intern
- Social Media Volunteer/Intern
- Journalist Volunteer/Intern
- Assistant Editor Volunteer/Intern
- Assistant Volunteer Coordinator...
- Content Developer Volunteer/Intern
- Marketing Volunteer/Intern
- Promotions Coordinator...
- Copy Editor Volunteer/Intern
- Events Photographer...
- Schools Program Coordinator
- General Office Volunteer/Intern
- Acquisition Editor...