Support our campaigns from home-volunteer to phone bank.
Phone banking is an easy, flexible and important way to help animals. Volunteers place phone calls to supporters and voters around the country to support our legislative priorities and ballot initiatives. Subject matter varies widely, including wildlife protection, animal cruelty legislation, farm animal protection, and companion animal issues. There are volunteer opportunities 7 days a week and time commitment is flexible.
Volunteers strengthen their knowledge of animal protection issues and the legislative process while advancing animal protection priorities.
- Volunteers must have own telephone capable of making long distance calls; calls are non-reimbursable.
- Volunteers must have access to a computer and the ability to login into an online volunteer communication site to receive updates.
- We do NOT accept any court ordered community service.
- Please review the description and restrictions above to help determine if our volunteer opportunity is the right fit. If you would like to proceed, please fill out the volunteer application found at the following link: http://volunteers.humanesociety.org/index.php?section=volunteerOpportunities&action=view&fwID=626.
- After review of your application, a staff member will contact you to discuss the opportunity.
- Before becoming an official volunteer, you must sign a volunteer agreement and waiver/release of liability.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- 3 month commitment, as-needed; minimum 1 hr/week
- Promote animal protection in the...
- Provide support for volunteer...
- Administrative Volunteer —...
- District Leader Volunteer
- Help animals in West Virginia!
- Volunteer at America's largest...
- Help animals! Volunteer for a...
- Help Horses at Duchess Sanctuary
- Use your web skills to help...
- Make phone calls to help protect...