Become a Paterson Reader! Can you help tutor 1st Grade Readers!
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WherePassaic CountyPaterson, NJ 07501
We are looking for volunteers 55 Plus to assist struggling first grade readers in a Paterson public school reading program. The volunteer will tutor the students twice a week to help them get to their reading grade level. The volunteer will meet on designated days to complete lessons provided by the coordinator. The volunteer must have a background check and fingerprinting, be fluent in English and have excellent reading skills. You must commit to two days a week (Mon/Wed or Tues/Thurs) from 3-5 pm. For additional information contact Stan at 973-784-4900, x202 or email@example.com
- Teaching / Instruction
- Literacy / Reading
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Be a Diaper Bank Volunteer!
- Train as a Volunteer Tax Preparer
- Lead Exercise Classes to Prevent...
- Help Ease the Fear of Injury...
- Become a Paterson Reader! Can...
- Make New Friends
- Child Placement Review/Advisory...
- Are you a good listener? Become...
- Work from Home - Emergency Help...
- Grocery Shopper
- Help Others Make Sense of Medicare
- Show Older Adults how to Move More
- Take Control of Your Health...
- Help Families Build the Dream of...
- Deliver a Meal in Sussex County
- Enjoy Working with Disabled?...