Become a Paterson Reader! Can you help tutor 1st Grade Readers!
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WherePassaic CountyPaterson, NJ 07501
We are looking for volunteers 55 Plus to assist struggling first grade readers in a Paterson public school reading program. The volunteer will tutor the students twice a week to help them get to their reading grade level. The volunteer will meet on designated days to complete lessons provided by the coordinator. The volunteer must have a background check and fingerprinting, be fluent in English and have excellent reading skills. You must commit to two days a week (Mon/Wed or Tues/Thurs) from 3-5 pm. For additional information contact Stan at 973-784-4900, x202 or email@example.com
- Teaching / Instruction
- Literacy / Reading
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Make New Friends
- Be a Diaper Bank Volunteer!
- Train as a Volunteer Tax Preparer
- Lead Exercise Classes to Prevent...
- Help Ease the Fear of Injury...
- Work from Home - Emergency Help...
- Become a Paterson Reader! Can...
- Grocery Shopper
- Help Others Make Sense of Medicare
- Take Control of Your Health...
- Deliver a Meal in Sussex County