Do you have a love for fitness and helping others? Are you trained in Zumba and feel comfortable leading a group?
Catholic Charities is looking for experienced fitness instructors to lead workshops in our Family and Single Adults shelters. Our organization reaches out to those most in need, offers hope through service and builds better communities. We are look for positive volunteers that will help contribute to our mission and encourage our shelter residents to stay active and healthy. A popular fitness class in our shelter is Zumba, because it is upbeat and gets people moving. The ideal volunteer offers encouragement in activity and leadership, especially to those who are beginners.
If you are interested in leading a Zumba class or any other exercise workshop, please reply to Kim, Volunteer Coordinator.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- After Care Mentor Volunteer
- Donation Sorter
- Karaoke Group at Homeless Shelter
- Computer Lab Volunteers
- Be a resource to your community...
- Immigration Department Office...
- Yoga Instructor
- Enjoy working with kids?...
- Front Desk Receptionist for...
- Chef for Homeless Shelters
- Welcome Desk Volunteer
- Volunteer Fitness Instructors...
- Bingo Group at Homeless Shelter
- Lead a fun and Active Zumba...
- Help individuals and families...
- BRIDGES After School Program Tutor
- Hairstylist for Homeless Shelters
- Interested in being a community...