The National MS Society, Indiana State Chapter's Bloomington Indiana MS Walk is a fundraising event to raise money and awareness for over 10,000 Hoosiers living with multiple sclerosis. We are looking for enthusiastic volunteers to help in the following areas: set-up and tear down, registration of walkers and volunteers, rest stops and hospitality.
- Customer Service
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- 7:00 a.m. to Noon, Saturday September 23
- WALK MS: Wabash Valley - Terre...
- Bike MS Rest Stop Support
- Special Events Development Intern
- Bike MS: Cruisin' the Crossroads
- Walk MS: Bloomington
- Walk MS: Northwest/Highland
- Bike MS SAG (Safety & Gear) Driver
- Special Events - Data Entry...
- Programs & Services...
- Front Desk/Receptionist
- General Office...
- Bike MS Start/Finish Line Spirit...