The National MS Society, Indiana State Chapter's Bloomington Indiana MS Walk is a fundraising event to raise money and awareness for over 10,000 Hoosiers living with multiple sclerosis. We are looking for enthusiastic volunteers to help in the following areas: set-up and tear down, registration of walkers and volunteers, rest stops and hospitality.
- Customer Service
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- 7:00 a.m. to Noon, Saturday September 23
- MS Walk Volunteer: Wabash...
- MS Walk Volunteer - East Central...
- MS Walk Volunteer - Michiana,...
- Bike MS: Cruisin' the Crossroads
- Special Events Intern
- Walk MS: Bloomington
- MS Walk Volunteer - Northeast/Ft...
- Walk MS: Northwest
- MS Walk Volunteer - Indianapolis
- Special Events - Data Entry...
- General Office...