24 people are interested
24 people are interested
Become a professional member of a progressive and relevant financial services industry organization. Report to the 501 C 3 board monthly. 1-2 hours monthly training on Thursdays. Record and read the minutes of the meetings of the Board and general membership meetings and maintain previous minutes for at least 1 year. Ensure Eventbrite meeting attendance records are accurate. Safe keep all legal documents and be responsible for the legal affairs (i.e. Secretary of State Annual Filing). Prepare legal communications and correspondence pertaining to the FSC-PS CF. Maintain correspondence. Safeguard all significant FSC-PS CF records, plaques, etc. Update and distribute the Directors and Officers List to the Board. SKILLS:LEGAL: Contracts, HUMAN RESOURCES: Diversity, MARKETING: Social Media/ SEO, ADMINISTRATIVE/ CLERICAL: Managing Records/ Filing, ADMINISTRATIVE/ CLERICAL: Meeting Coordination MINIMUM AGE: 18. To maximize protection from the Delta variant and prevent possibly spreading it to others, get vaccinated as soon as you can and wear a mask indoors in public if you are in an area of substantial or high transmission.
About Financial Services Coalition-Puget Sound Charitable Foundation
c/o Seattle - Columbia Center, 701 5th Avenue, Suite 4200, Seattle, WA 98104, US
Our mission is to equip stakeholders with financial resources that promote the economic empowerment of youth and BIPOC communities at large. The Foundation also fiscally sponsor community organizations and projects, offers scholarships to individuals, entrepreneurship, and economic development programs.
The objectives of this Corporation shall be, to engage in any lawful act or activity such as any corporation organized under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Specifically, the objectives of this Corporation shall be:
- To promote economic development and provide technical, educational, and advisory assistance to economically disadvantaged communities.
- To provide scholarships to college-bound students from economically disadvantaged communities who have expressed an interest in the financial services industry.
- To help educate and inform youth about the employment opportunities available in the financial services industry.
701 5th Avenue, Suite 4200Seattle, WA 98104
October 17, 2021
- Administrative Support
- Human Resources Diversity
- Office Management
- Executive Admin
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hour a week
- 2-hour board meeting each month on the 2nd Tuesday each quarter via Google Meet at 5:30 PM.