Bingo Opportunities at the Ebenezer Care Center: Mondays at 2:00 - 3:00pm, and Saturdays at 2-3pm You will likely sit with a resident and help them find their bingo numbers and call "Bingo" for them. If you are comfortable calling the numbers, that's a possibility too.
Our Loren on Park Assisted Living site residents need another Bingo Caller volunteer on Tuesday nights 5:45-8:00pm. This is a great activity to do with friends or family or come and make new friends with our residents.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1.5 hours a week
- Cribbage Volunteer
- Housekeeping Aide - Adult Day...
- Meal Server / Park Apts
- One-to-One Visitor for Nursing...
- Beauty Shop Escort
- Pet Visitor/Dogs
- Adult Day Center 1:1 volunteer
- One-on-One Companion - Adult Day
- Monthly Birthday Party
- Pianist - Holiday Parties - 2017
- Saturday Game Day Facilitator
- Santa Clause - Ebenezer...
- Knitting Teacher Wanted -...
- Book Cart Volunteer
- Spiritual Health Survey
- Bingo Companion Volunteer
- Arts and Crafts Volunteer
- Movie Assistant - Popcorn and...
- Weekly Bowling at the Care Center