Bingo Opportunities at the Ebenezer Care Center: Mondays at 2:00 - 3:00pm, and Saturdays at 2-3pm You will likely sit with a resident and help them find their bingo numbers and call "Bingo" for them. If you are comfortable calling the numbers, that's a possibility too.
Our Loren on Park Assisted Living site residents need another Bingo Caller volunteer on Tuesday nights 5:45-8:00pm. This is a great activity to do with friends or family or come and make new friends with our residents.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1.5 hours a week
- Ebenezer Minneapolis Campus...
- Outing to the St. Paul Central...
- Water Color Class Escort
- Cribbage Volunteers
- Fishing Outings with Senior...
- Meal Server / Park Apts
- One-to-One Visitor for Nursing...
- Beauty Shop Escort
- Pet Visitor/Dogs
- Adult Day Center 1:1 volunteer
- Monthly Birthday Party
- Book Cart Volunteer
- Summer Lake Outings With Seniors
- Spiritual Health Survey
- Bingo Companion Volunteer
- Table Games Volunteer
- Boat Outing - White Bear Lake
- Minneapolis Pops Concert Outing
- Weekly Bowling at the Care Center