The SHIBA Program is looking for compassionate individuals that love to learn new things and help others. SHIBA volunteers are trained to advocate for seniors, advise on Medicare options, relieve confusion about Medicare, and raise awareness about SHIBA in their community.
SHIBA Medicare Counselors are eager to learn information. They are smart and great with talking to people and love getting to work directly with members of their community and share their knowledge. You don't have to have any prior knowledge or experience with Medicare to get involved. We work with varying schedules and situations. If you want to learn more about Medicare and help others do the same, you may be a great fit with the SHIBA Program.
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3-6 hours/month
- Medicare Counselor - Canyon County
- Medicare Help Line Counselor
- SHIBA Medicare Caseworker
- Medicare Counselor - Coeur D'...
- Public Outreach
- Medicare Counselor - Sandpoint
- SHIBA Public Outreach Volunteer
- Medicare Counselor - Twin Falls...
- Medicare Counselor - Payette...
- Medicare Counselor - Bannock...
- Medicare Counselor - Gem County
- Medicare Counselor - Boundary...
- Medicare Counselor - Elmore County
- Medicare Counselor - Idaho County